It feels like we’re in the Twilight Zone, but we need to get into the Wellness Zone!
- You can trust your body!
- Your body does good things with good resources.
- Your current state of health is greatly affected by your daily choices! This empowers you to make healthy choices!
- Do the Valor hold! You can do the hold on your own wrists (as shown in the video), your feet, or on someone else’s spine or feet (as in the beginning of the Raindrop Technique).
- Increase body awareness through Therapeutic Breath, or allowing your consciousness to follow your breath into your body.
Here’s an entire playlist of Therapeutic Breath videos!
Valor is a special essential oil blend in our family. We keep many bottles on hand – because we don’t leave home without it!
While doing the Valor hold, you can say an affirmation or meditate on a scripture verse!
- Affirmation: Calm and courageous, I release fear and move through this moment with grace and ease.
- Scripture: “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” ~ Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)
One of our favorite ways to use Valor is before bed, to apply a few drops on the back of the neck and a few drops on the sacrum (or end of the spine at the pelvis).
NOTE: Valor is FREE for Young Living members who order 100pv on Essential Rewards in March 2020!
Diffuser Blends with Valor
This post is brought to you by…
- 3-Part Wellness Strategy: Manage Your Stress, Flood Your Body with Nutrients (e.g. oxygen)
- 4 Essentials for Life: Air, Love
- YL Wellness Program: Respiratory System (Month 1)
Follow the entire Wellness Bootcamp for Quarantine! (And join the e-newsletter to get notified each day!)