We’re all focusing more on Perimeter Defense — washing hands, hand sanitizer, cleaning surfaces, protecting nose, mouth, eyes, etc. Let’s make sure that we’re not irritating our immune and respiratory systems with harsh chemicals while we’re endeavoring to clean our selves, homes, and surroundings!
In our “real life” video we discuss strategies for making lifestyles changes during this time – with the theme of giving yourself time and grace!
- Use the Thieves products that you have (that came in your Premium Starter Kit).
- Take an inventory of harsh chemicals in your home that need to be changed. Then, make a plan. Replace the ones you can right away with natural alternatives or DIY recipes. Decide which ones you use the most and would have the biggest impact for replacing… and make a plan to replace them. Order from Young Living.
While using your Thieves products, you can say an affirmation or meditate on a scripture verse!
- Affirmation: My body is strong and protected. I wash my hands effectively. I keep my hands away from my face. Even during uncertainty and stress, I take effective action to keep myself and my family well.
- Scripture: “Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.’” ~ Psalm 57: 1 (NIV)
DIY Recipes with Thieves essential oil blend
This post is brought to you by…
- 3-Part Wellness Strategy: Stop the Poison
- 4 Essentials for Life: Food, Water
- YL Wellness Program: Lifestyle changes each month of the year-long program, Integumentary System (aka Skin – Month 5), Digestive System (Month 3)
- Note: There’s a 4-week “Body Smart ~ Wellness Wise Bootcamp” in our subscription Facebook group. You will focus on simple wellness skills that build your self-awareness and help you make healthy lifestyle choices!
Follow the entire Wellness Bootcamp for Quarantine! (And join the e-newsletter to get notified each day!)