In our “real life” video we discuss giving yourself permission to be tired and to rest — and how to do that even when you have pressing things to do.
- Monitor your caffeine intake. Try decreasing your intake, or giving yourself permission to be tired and only using caffeine when really needed.
- Put Lavender in your pocket and use it every waking hour today. Set a timer! Compare and contrast with your experience using Stress Away in a similar manner (Day 5).
- Put a few drops of Lavender on the bottom of your feet before bed. (Share with your family, too!)
While using your Lavender essential oil, you can say an affirmation or meditate on a scripture verse!
- Affirmation: It is OK to be tired. I give myself permission to rest when needed. My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
- Scripture: “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” ~ Matthew 11: 28-30 (RSV)
Diffuser Recipes with Lavender Essential Oil
This post is brought to you by…
- 3-Part Wellness Strategy: Manage Stress
- 4 Essentials for Life: Love
- YL Wellness Program: Endocrine System (Month11)
- Note: There’s a 4-week “Body Smart ~ Wellness Wise Bootcamp” in our subscription Facebook group. You will focus on simple wellness skills that build your self-awareness and help you make healthy lifestyle choices!
Follow the entire Wellness Bootcamp While at Home! (And join the e-newsletter to get notified each day!)