Today we finish up our bootcamp by moving out of fear and into possibility. Managing stress is a big theme in the bootcamp and we address a slightly different aspect – of controlling our thoughts so that we can stay calm and do the next right thing.
- Do an “attitude adjustment” with your Frankincense essential oil blend 4-6 times today, and definitely before bed.
- Notice your thoughts today. If you notice negative thought patterns, use that as an opportunity to intervene with Therapeutic Breath, one of your essential oils, and a positive thought, affirmation, or scripture verse!
While using your Frankincense essential oil, you can say an affirmation or meditate on a scripture verse!
- Affirmation: I am wholly and unconditionally loved by God. I am fully present and empowered in this moment. I take confident action, doing the next right thing.
- Scripture: “Martha, burdened with much serving, came to him and said, ‘Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me by myself to do the serving? Tell her to help me.’ The Lord said to her in reply, ‘Martha, Martha, you are anxious and worried about many things. There is need of only one thing. Mary has chosen the better part and it will not be taken from her.’” ~ Luke 10: 40-42 (NABRE)
Diffuser Recipes with Frankincense Essential Oil
This post is brought to you by…
- 3-Part Wellness Strategy: Manage Stress
- 4 Essentials for Life: Love, Air
- YL Wellness Program: Nervous System (Month 9)
- Note: There’s a 4-week “Body Smart ~ Wellness Wise Bootcamp” in our subscription Facebook group. You will focus on simple wellness skills that build your self-awareness and help you make healthy lifestyle choices!
Follow the entire Wellness Bootcamp for Quarantine! (And join the e-newsletter to get notified each day!)