- Stop the Poison –> Eliminate all synthetic fragrance from your home!
- Flood the Body with Nutrients –> Free up your physical structure through movement and massage to allow air and circulation to “flood” the system!
- Manage Stress –> Let go of the stress! Stress often leads to muscle tension that restricts the respiratory system.
Raven essential oil blend is a great blend to enhance your self massage around your respiratory system!
For more discussion on methodology (e.g. how we use oils), check out our 2 volume set, “Wellness with Essential Oils.”
- Use Raven to enhance massage or in a wet compress.
- Diffuse Raven or a diffuser blend with Raven in it.
- Do some deep breathing. Get to know your respiratory system from the physical structure point of view!
Ladies, bras can seriously affect our ability to take a deep breath! Watch this video on “Posture, Breath, and Bras.”
While using your Raven essential oil blend topically or diffusing it, you can say an affirmation or meditate on a scripture verse!
- Affirmation: I breathe out stress and breathe in peace. My breathing is relaxed and full. I breathe with grace and ease, flooding my body with abundant oxygen.
- Scripture: “For the spirit of God made me, the breath of the Almighty keeps me alive.” ~ Job 33:4 (NABRE)
Diffuser Blends with Raven essential oil blend
Raven is one of my favorite blends to diffuse, by itself — put 6-8 drops in one of ultrasonic diffusers!
This post is brought to you by…
- 3-Part Wellness Strategy: Stop the Poison, Flood Your Body with Nutrients, Manage Your Stress — all 3 parts!
- 4 Essentials for Life: Air
- YL Wellness Program: Respiratory System (Month 1)
- Note: “Winter Wellness” is a 3 part course archived in our subscription Facebook group. That course is packed with useful tips and strategies for managing the Wellness Strategy under stress!
Follow the entire Wellness Bootcamp While at Home! (And join the e-newsletter to get notified each day!)